It is with great excitement that we announce the return of the Teachers Training at AYM in 2018!
200 hours with Julien Gagnon, Jeanne Mudie + guest teachers
Intensive : From June 21st to June 30th 2018 Thursday June 21st (6PM à 8PM), Friday June 22nd to Saturday June 30th 2018 (7:30 AM to 4:30PM)
Week-end : Thursday (5:30PM à 8:30PM), Friday (6:00PM to 8:30PM), Saturday and Sunday (7:30AM to 4:30PM)
- September 27th to 30th 2018
- October 19th to 22nd 2018
- November 29th & 30th and December 1st and 2nd 2018
- January 24th to 27th 2019
- February 21st to 24th 2019
- March 28th to 31st 2019
- 2690$ plus taxes before April 15 2018
- 3100$ plus taxes after April 15th 2018
- Intensive Only 960$ plus taxes
- Week-End 380$ plus taxes
Who will teach? Julien Gagnon and Jeanne Mudie will be teaching the majority of the training, they will be joined by invited guests who will come to teach specific aspects of the training such as anatomy, philosophy and methodology of teaching.
- Céline Lavoie will be responsible for philosophy. We chose to talk about the sociology and historical aspect of yoga in North America and how to develop a personal critical mind regarding the wide community that is modern yoga.
- Michael Bridge Dickson will also be a guest teacher and his book will be mandatory for the training. His great knowledge of asanas and their effects as well as how to sequence them will be put to contribution.
What are the prerequisites? To be qualified for this training you must be able to present an openness and enthusiasm for learning, for people who want to deepen their practice, for those that want to go on to teach or even for those already certified to sharpen their skills.
How to register? Please fill out the following questionnaire Application Form We would love to meet you – check out our regular teaching schedules and stop by for a class.
Information Session : February 24th 2018 à 4PM. At the studio (372 Ste-Catherine W suite 118.