Fridays February 2nd, 9th, 16th, and 23rd from 6pm to 8pm
Learn the art and science of Acroyoga with the expertise of Robert and Mireille. You will learn in an environment that is both stimulating and safe. This practice will build your confidence, your ability to listen through movement and increase your ability to support people, both physically and mentally.
In 4 weeks you will learn:
- dynamics between partners (2 or more) through yoga in order to develop your consciousness and sensitivity;
- stabilization of the abdominal area: reinforcement techniques to develop its lightness;
- vocabulary necessary for effective communication;
- 3 essentials: how to be a base, an acrobat and a spotter;
- spot techniques to ensure security, confidence and freedom;
- basic balances with partners and flight techniques in Acroyoga;
- basic postures and transitions.
Cost: $ 80 for 4 workshops (or $ 25 per workshop)